pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings, which the web sites visited by the user send to their terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being sent back to the same web sites during the next visit by the same user. During the browsing of a web site, the user could receive on his terminal even cookies that are sent by different web sites or web servers (so-called “third party”), where several elements can be stored (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) on the same site that is being visited.
Type of cookies
- Cookies needed. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies do not identify the user. If you do not accept these cookies, functions on the website or parts of it, may be affected.
- Performance cookies. These cookies are used to anonymously collect and analyse the traffic and site usage. For example, even without identifying the user, these cookies allow to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. Furthermore, they also allow monitoring the system and improving its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be executed without any loss of functionality.
Examples of performance cookies include, but are not limited to the following links:
– Google Analytics: For more information on Google Analytics click here
– YouTube Tracking: For more information on Google Analytics click here
– WordPress Stats: For more information on WordPress Stats click here
- Profiling cookies. These are persistent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve your browsing experience.
The website www.corsaroarchitetti.com does not use this type of cookie.
- Third Party Cookies. Visiting a website you may receive cookies from the visited site (“proprietary”), as well as from websites run by other organisations (“Third Party”), such as the “social plugin” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These are part of the page visited, generated directly by said sites and integrated into pages of the host site. The most common use of social plugin is the sharing of content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The same operators regulate the management of the information collected by “third parties”. More information is available at the following web addresses for different policies and methods of managing cookies.
- Facebook policy: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): access your account. Privacy section.
- Twitter policy: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Linkedin policy: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Google+ policy: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configurazione): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
- Google Analytics https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
- YouTube: For more about YouTube click here
Duration of the cookie.
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until you close the browser or execute the logout command. Other cookies “survive” the closure of the browser and are also present in subsequent future visits.
These cookies are known as persistent and the server sets their duration at the time of creation. In some cases there is fixed a deadline, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
www.corsaroarchitetti.com does not use persistent cookies.
However, browsing the pages of the website www.corsaroarchitetti.com you can interact with sites operated by third parties that can create or modify persistent and profiling cookies.
Management of cookies.
The user can decide whether to accept cookies or not using the settings on their browser. However, sometimes the total or partial disabling of technical cookies may compromise the functioning of certain website features. On the contrary, the full usability of public content is possible even when the cookies are completely disabled.
Disabling “third party” cookies does not affect the browsing experience in any way
The settings can be specifically set for different websites and web applications. Furthermore, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for “proprietary” cookies and those of “third parties”.
Below are some links for cookie management across the main browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-ininternet- explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT